The Audio2000'S® ACM1372 is a miniature omni-directional condenser lavalier microphone features a micro-miniature construction for unobtrusive vocal pick-up. Furthermore, a high quality back-electret condenser microphone element provides the ACM1372 lavalier condenser microphone with excellent sensitivity and extremely wide frequency responses.
A tie-clip is provided to have the ACM1372 clipped to any article and set at any appropriate position. As a result, the ACM1372 condenser microphone is a versatile, user-friendly, convenient, and reliable general purpose lavalier condenser microphone.
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omni-Directional
- Sensitivity: -65dB @1KHz (0dB = 1V/0.1Pa)
- Ouptput Impedance: 1,000 Ohms, Balanced
- Frequency Response: 20 - 16,000 Hz
- Power Supply: DC 1.5V (External Power)
- Cable: 13.5ft 2.5mm Cable with 3.5mm Right Angle Plug