The Audio2000'S® ACM190 microphone is a premium quality cardioid condenser microphone. The ACM190 retains a true cardioid pickup pattern throughout its frequency range. This uniform cardioid pattern greatly reduces off-axis coloration, increases separation between adjacent sources, and reduces feedback.
The ACM190 also features an open-cage design for minimizing any disturbance to the smooth polar pattern. Moreover, a newly designed internal shockmount effectively minimizes mechanically transmitted stand and handling noise.
The microphone's uniquely handsome and rugged mesh grille is precisely machined for extended life and durability.
- The standard ACM190 package includes an ACM190 condenser microphone, a microphone holder, a microphone windscreen, and a 20' microphone cable in a deluxe cardboard box. The microphone cable can be a low impedance cable (XLRF-XLRM) or an XLR - 1/4" cable.
- Musician / drummers (drum set overhead mic.); disc jockey (DJ); karaoke jockey (KJ); church; school; conference room (quiet mic.); karaoke
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 5mV/Pa @1KHz (-66 +/- 3dB; 0dB = 1V/0.1Pa)
- Ouptput Impedance: 400 Ohms, Balanced
- Frequency Response: 80 - 15,000 Hz
- Max. Input Level:
- Phantom Power: 115dB SPL, 1KHz @ 1% THD
- Battery: 110dB SPL, 1KHz @ 1% THD
- Dynamic Range (typical): 100dB, 1KHz @ Max SPL
- S/N Ratio: 60dB 1KHz @1Pa
- Phantom Power: 9-52V DC (2.0mA typical)
- Battery: 1.5V AA Battery
- Battery Current: 1.0mA typical