Introducing an all new Cube Clock from KJB! The Digital Wireless NightOwl IR Cube Clock Cameracombines two of our most popular cube clock features: Infrared total darkness recording, and digital wireless streaming.
With the included IR sensors, this hidden camera records in full color during the day, and at night switches to black and white video, and records clearly even in 100% total darkness, up to 30 feet away!
The built-in digital transmitter allows you to stream your video day or night to the USB receiver, and stream your feed LIVE over the internet, so you can view the video feed at home, at work, or across the globe!
Because the transmission is digital, there is no wireless interference like analog wireless cameras. Your video feed is also encrypted and secure, so no one can "steal" your image out of the air and view your camera feed.
RCA Receiver Specs:
- Color: Full Color in Daylight, Black and White at Night
- Video System: NTSC
- Image Sensor Format: 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD
- Effective Pixels: 768(H)x494(V)
- Camera Resolution: 520 TV lines (day) / 580 TV lines (night)
- Min Illumination: 0.2 Lux daytime, 0 Lux at night (with IR on)
- Control: IR remote control
- Operating Temperature: 0~+50C
- Size: 4.5" x 4.5" x 4.5"
- Unit Weight: 1lb 11oz
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Antenna: Dipole antenna
- Modulation: GFSK, FHSS (digital)
- Power: USB bus power
- Digital Wireless NightOwl IR Cube Clock Camera
- RCA Video Cable
- IR Remote
- Instruction Manual
- Wireless USB Receiver