As a DJ, your desire to be creative and rock a crowd with your music doesn’t stop when you are using different disc formats.
The DN-D4500 is our latest innovation that joins our rack mount family of CD/MP3 players intended for the mobile and club DJ who requires a simple workhorse with high reliability. The DN-D4500 is the successor of our award winning DN-D4000 and offers many expanded features especially in the area of MP3. Key Adjust, Auto BPM Counter, MP3 Seamless Looping with B-Trim Edit, MP3 Hot Starts, MP3 File Search System, MP3 Frame Search, CUE Stutter and wider ±24/50/100% pitch ranges for audio CD’s are just a few of the enhancements.
- Key Adjust / Master Tempo (CD or MP3)
- MP3 Hot Starts and Seamless Looping Capability
- Cue Stutter (CD or MP3)
- CD Text and ID3 Tag Support
- Auto BPM Counter
- Wider Pitch Ranges (CD+24 / 50 / 100%)
- Fader Start Compatible
- CD/MP3 Drive Unit compatible with the DN-HD2500 and DN-HC4500
- CD/MP3 Drive Unit, BU-4500, also sold separately
MP3 File Search System and CD TEXT
MP3 File Search System allows you to locate in seconds hundreds of MP3 tracks on a CD-R/RW by artist name, song title or folder. In addition, MP3 ID3 Tags and Audio CD Text are supported on a large, easy-to-read dot matrix fluorescent tube display.
With 1000 memo points on-board, the DN-D4500 can store your Loops and Hot Starts on any audio CD track and recall them at a later time when that track is cued in either CD drive.
Cueing Accuracy and BPM Counter
Precision cueing to frame sound accuracy can be set quickly and easily using the inner 50mm jog wheel with the outer shuttle ring for user-adjustable quick jumps while scanning. The inner jog wheel also controls pitch bend, which is essential for synchronizing tracks for beat mixing – a DJ skill aided by the built-in automatic BPM counters.
Key Adjust and Shock-Proof Memory
The Key Adjust feature keeps vocals and music sounding true even when you adjust the speed of the track. With up to 100 seconds of anti-shock memory for MP3 and 20 seconds for audio CDs, your groove will not be interrupted by either sound or vibrations.
Relay Play with Adjustable Overlap
Background music no longer has to have silence between tracks. The unit can go straight into Play mode when it is powered up. Music can also be played alternately from two discs using Relay play, which will start the next track several seconds before the previous track finishes.
- Key Adjust (CD or MP3)
- Auto BPM Counter (CD or MP3)
- CD TEXT support (with scrolling display for long names)
- MP3 Playback Support
- - MP3 seamless looping with B Point trim*
- - MP3 Hot Starts*
- - MP3 Frame Search*
- - Supports C.B.R and V.B.R. decoding up to 320 kbps
- - ID3 Tags, displays: (title, artist, album)
- - MP3 File Search System (locate files by name or folder)
- CD Memo Function Cue Point, Playback Pitch and Range, Pitch On/Off, Key
- Adj On/Off, and Seamless Loop A and B data can be stored for later recall. Up to
- 1,000 points can be saved or recalled from either drive.
- Brake Effect is now time adjustable via the preset mode
- Two Seamless Loops are available (CD or *MP3)
- Two Hot Starts (A1 and A2) can be made on-the-fly and used as a stutter point as well. (CD or *MP3)
- Loop End Point B Trim The B point for the seamless loop can be easily adjusted on-the-fly (CD or MP3)
- Cue Stutter (CD or *MP3)
- Power On Play Unattended playback is possible upon power up. Each drive can be used independently for a two zone application
- Relay Play Unattended playback is possible between both drives with user-adjustable crossover time.
- 50mm Jog/Shuttle Ring with Pitch Bend and Frame Search
- Pitch Control
- CD: ±4%, ±10%, ±16% (0.1% step), ±24%, ±50%, ±100% (1.0% step)
- MP3: ±4%, ±10%, ±16% (0.1% step)
- 2-Way Pitch Bend (Jog or buttons)
- ±32% (when variable pitch range is ±4, 10, 16 or 24%)
- ±99% (when variable pitch range is ±50,100%)
- EOM Flashes status time bar when the track is about to end.
- Shock-Proof Memory 20 sec. (CD), 100 sec. (MP3)
- Large Fluorescent Tube Display with dot matrix text support
- Quick Jump* Jump around within a track with precise user-adjustable increment time steps.
- Instant Start (0.02 sec.)
- CD-R/RW Disc Compatible
- Fader Start Control Terminal (compatible with all Denon DJ mixers)
- Digital Outputs Constant digital output at 44.1 kHz is present when using all functions.
- Software Upgradeable by CD-ROM disc
* = V.B.R. is not supported.
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.