The newest addition to the highly acclaimed Denon line, the DN-D6000 is the first dual player to offer a full set of MP3 features. The future is yours with Denon.
- Replaces the Club Standard DN-2600F Dual CD Player
- Advanced MP3 functions and effects
- 4 on-board effects, including Echo Loop
- Pressure sensitive jog disc for precise scratching
- 3 platter effects
- 2 hot starts, 2 seamless loops per disc
- 1 - 15 second sampler per drive
- Next track Reserve with customizable crossfade
Winner of the 2005 DJ Zone Crystal Disc Award.
MP3 Playback Fully Supports
– MP3 Seamless Looping w/B Point Trim
– MP3 Scratching
– MP3 Hot Starts - MP3 Effects
– C.B.R and V.B.R. encoding up to 320 kbps
– ID3 Tags, displays: (title, artist, album)
– MP3 File Search System (locate your files by name fast and easy)
Next Track Function with Cross Fade
Storing hundreds of your favorite MP3's on one disc is great. But, what if you want play other files from the same disc back to back? Well, with our world's first Next Track Reserve function, you can search for a song by name and cross fade seamlessly to that file for a smooth non-stop mix.
– crossfade time is user adjustable.
– available for CD audio discs as well.
15 Second On-Board Sampler with edit options:
Pitch, B-trim, volume control, 3-way playback (loop/single/all)
3-Way BPM Counter
Auto BPM, Manual TAP and Manual BPM value is also possible.
4 Built-in Effects
You can activate the Effector function by selecting one of the four effects:
Flanger, Filter (high-mid-low), Echo and worlds first Echo/Loop.
3 Platter Effects
Drag-start, Brake and Reverse effects can be used for MP3 or CD audio discs.
- New Quick Loading Slot In Drives
- Seamless Loop Two seamless loops are available. (CD or MP3)
- Hot Start Two Hot Starts (A1 and A2) can be made on-the-fly and used as a stutter point as well. (CD or MP3)
- Loop End Point B Trim/Move The B point for the seamless loop can be easily adjusted on-the-fly using the scratch disc.
- CD TEXT Support (with scrolling display for long names).
- Power On Play Unattended playback is possible upon power up. Great for restaurants, bars and nightclubs at opening time.
- Relay Play Unattended playback is possible between both drives. Great for cocktail hour or during dinner at banquet halls.
- CD Memo Function Cue Point, Playback Pitch and Range, Pitch On/Off, Key Adj On/Off, and Seamless Loop A and B data can be stored for later recall.
- 70mm Jog Disc with:
- Scratch Control
- Pitch Bend and Platter Hold
- Scan and Frame Search
- Customizable paper slipmats is possible under the removable clear scratch disc
- Pitch Control
- CD: ±4% (0.02% step), ±10% (0.1% step), ±16% (0.1% step), ±24% (0.1% step), ±50% (0.5% step), ±100% (1.0% step)
- MP3: ±4% (0.02% step), ±10% (0.1% step), ±16% (0.1% step)
- Pitch Bend
- ±32% (when variable pitch range is ±4, 10, 16 or 24%)
- ±99% (when variable pitch range is ±50,100%)
- Key Adjust (= Master Tempo) +100% / -99% max
- EOM Flashes status time bar when the track is about to end.
- Shock-Proof Memory 20 sec. (CD), 100sec. (MP3)
- Large Fluorescent Tube Display with dot matrix text support.
- 2-Way Fast Search/Manual Search (buttons or jog disc)
- Quick Jump We made searching fast and easy. You can now jump around within a track with precise user adjustable increment time steps.
- Instant Start (0.02 sec.)
- CD-R/RW Disc Compatible
- Fader Start Control Terminal (compatible with all Denon DJ mixers).
- Digital Outputs Constant digital output at 44.1 kHz is present when using all functions.
- New Remote Control Cable Our newly designed pinless cable is secured in place by its worry free, self-locking ends.
- Software Upgradeable by CD-ROM disc.
* Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.