Frequently Asked Questions:
- How come my credit card was charged and the order has not shipped?
What is a "credit card authorization"?
- Once an order is placed a "hold" is placed on the total amount and suspended within YOUR account. This total remains in your account until it ships at which time we process the order. These funds automatically fall off if not processed within 2 months. In the event that this happens we will contact you to update this information.
Your shipping calculator showed a different total then when I checked out, how come?
- The process in which a credit card is accepted, read and approved for a sales transaction. Credit card authorization is normally accomplished by reading a credit cared through a credit card reader that is integrated into a register or stand-alone reading device. Generally, pertinent credit information is transmitted via a modem and telephone line to a credit card "clearinghouse". The clearing house (authorization source) communicates with the credit card's bank for approval and the appropriate debit amount of the sale
Can I ship an item to an address that is different from my billing address?
- As stated on the bottom of the shipping calculator there is a $4 handling charge associate with every order.
Do you ship to APO/FPO addresses?
- Yes, but please call the customer service number on the back of your credit card before ordering and have your shipping address listed as an authorized "Alternate Shipping Address" on your account. This will only add an extra shipping address to your credit card file. This will not change your billing address. It only takes a few minutes and it will help avoid any delays in the shipment of your order. We will verify that alternate shipping addresses are authorized. Orders that have shipping addresses that are not authorized will not be processed for shipment.
What does it mean to be PayPal Verified?
- Yes! We use USPS Global Air Parcel to ship APO/FPO order, which takes about 10-15 business days.