CrankCase™ is well-suited for most personal stereo systems mounted in powersports applications – from FM and satellite radios, to iPods and other MP3s, CD and cassette players. Plus, its output amplifier is designed to drive standard portable headphones.
Designed specifically for the demanding environments of motorcycles and other powersports vehicles, CrankCase™ features an oversized knob that gives you smoother, more comfortable through-the-glove feedback and control of your stereo system’s volume output. CrankCase™ makes itself even more useful by turning your complete sound system on and off with an audible click you can also feel, while MHI’s signature blue LED visually confirms power on or off.
When it comes to your ride, we know form deserves as much attention as function. That’s why we designed CrankCase™ as compact and industrial; housed it in precision-machined, lightweight billet aluminum; and shined it up with plenty of chrome plating, polish and a little blue light.
Exclusively for CrankCase™, MHI designed a sleek but substantial 1" mounting bracket and backstrap assembly that hugs the handlebar and can be positioned just about anywhere along the bars – next to the throttle or brake controls, for instance. And, the removable two-piece clamp makes it easy to mount our custom CrankCase™ on handlebars other than standard 1" if you choose to use your own hardware.
To install CrankCase™, simply wire it up to a 12-volt source on your bike, connect to your amplified speakers and stereo system, and enjoy!
- Analog Control Technology
- Oversized Knob for Glove-Friendly Operation
- High-Visibility Blue LED
- On/Off Switch
- Built-in, Replaceable Fuse (5 Amps) for Internal/External Power Requirements
- Standard Electrical Hardware Compatibility
- Universal Line-Level Input With 1/8" Stereo Plug
- State-of-the-Art, Surface-Mounted Electronics
- Compact, Space-Saving Case Design (1.7" w x 1.8" h x 1.3" d)
- Precision-Machined, Polished & Chromed Aluminum Housing
- Weather-Resistant Design, Conformally Coated Electronics
|Each CrankCase™ includes:
In The Box:
Plus: 30-day satisfaction guarantee; one-year warranty on parts and labor
- custom 2-piece mounting hardware (chromed; for 1" bars only)
- 1' of cable dressing
- clear, illustrated operator manual/installation guide